Attention! This job posting is 222 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Administrative Controls Management, Inc. (view profile)|
|Date Posted||February 13, 2018|
Administrative Controls Management, Inc. (ACM) is seeking an organized, detail oriented professional to join the team. Candidates should have administrative experience with a background in construction, project documentation, and basic bookkeeping. The position could potentially grow into a project controls/project management position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Administrative tasks such as filing, copying, and sorting
• Maintain project records in an enterprise database
• Maintain project meeting minutes
• Issuing RFP packages and responding to bidder inquiries
Required Qualifications and Competencies:
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office including Access
• Ability to handle highly confidential material
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to Travel
• Valid Driver’s License
ACM is a program and project management consulting firm headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan; with offices in Westerville, Ohio; Charlotte, North Carolina; and Irvine, California.
ACM offers competitive pay with a comprehensive benefits package. Please email resumes with salary requirements to email@example.com.
ACM is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).